• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from a Mopar nerd in Southern Illinois.

dodgemahal

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
I recently pulled a 67 Coronet 440(trim level) hardtop out my barn where it sat for 28 years. I call it Rip Van Winkle. It's in good shape so I plan to freshen up all the systems and make it my daily errand runner. I'll be posting questions soon about seat upholstery choices and gas tank options. FBBO looks like a fantastic resource.
I want to keep it a survivor as much as possible, so no modding.

Dodgemahal Love the name. Welcome to FBBO. Post up some pics when you can.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Show us some pictures of that '67 Coronet. With the name you gave it I keep thinking it looks like this...

1669989903346.png

Greetings and welcome from NY!

Where's the pictures? We like pictures. Thanks

Welcome!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '67 Coronet project. I have a '67 R/T.

P7030085.JPG

From not too far away . . .

Welcome Mat.jpg
Specs and pics are sorta like snacks!

Welcome from Alabama, I haven't quite finished my 67 Coronet R/T, it's getting there. Mine has been asleep on this 4 post lift for more than a little while. Several others barged in front of it for attention.
20220104_134403.jpg

I'm very sorry. I made the thread and forgot to check back. I'll add photos as soon as I can figure out how to. I'm tech challenged!

20221020_153443.jpg

20221020_153503.jpg

Your '67 Coronet project looks very solid. I see it is Daffodill Yellow like my R/T. It also has optional bumperettes and fender-top turn signal indicators. It looks like the remnants of an under-hood silencer pad can be seen, which means the car likely has factory undercoating as well. At some point, someone has replaced the original Coronet bench seats with a set from a 1970 Be!vedere or RoadRunner. Good luck with your restoration.

Dodgemahal, there are several guys from Illinois on here. I am close to Alton, where are you? WELCOME!!!

Your '67 Coronet project looks very solid. I see it is Daffodill Yellow like my R/T. It also has optional bumperettes and fender-top turn signal indicators. It looks like the remnants of an under-hood silencer pad can be seen, which means the car likely has factory undercoating as well. At some point, someone has replaced the original Coronet bench seats with a set from a 1970 Be!vedere or RoadRunner. Good luck with your restoration.
I'll be darn, that's very interesting and yes, the car does have factory undercoating. Is that good or bad? Must be good because the only rust I see under the car is where the drivers feet rest, and where the accelerator pedal attaches. Fascinated by your insights. When looking for upholstery do I need to specify stuff for a 1970 RR or Bell then? Any thing else you can tell me? Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back