• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Indiana

440RUSH

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Chet. Just joined after lurking a while. I curently own a 73 Charger SE & 73 Cuda. Both 20 foot drvers.My Charger is mostly stock but in the proces of doing perfofmance up grades. Will be swaping the 400 2 barrel for a 493 stroker six pack & dana 60 with 373 gears.Look foward for advice for the many experinced members. I wil start with information about fiberglass hoods. Would like to have a buldge hood but used steel hoods are inpossible to find & afford.Has any one have advice on who sells the the best ones. I have seen several suppliers but who is the best . Also have seen shaker hoods for 73 chargers but don't know who sells them.
Will try to download pictures but I am kind of computer chalenged . Will get better pictures this spring. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to FBBO Chet

440rush photos

Finally figured out how to upload photos. Here are my 2 money pits. 73 Charger SE 400 2 barrell. Soon to be 440 6-pack with Dana 60 and my 73 Cuda 440.

Attachments

• 73 charger image 5.jpg
    73 charger image 5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 124
  • 73 charger image 8.jpg
    73 charger image 8.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 73 cuda image 4.jpg
    73 cuda image 4.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 73 cuda image 8.jpg
    73 cuda image 8.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 135
Welcome to FBBO 440Rush!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Man nice cars. Love the stance of both

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC07634.jpg
    DSC07634.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 117
Welcome aboard Chet! Sounds like a couple nice cars!

Welcome aboard, NW Indiana here............by the way, nice cars...........

440rush, Nice Charger & Cuda

Auto Transport Service
Back