• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Nebraska

Claire440-6pack

Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello! New member here. I've been a Mopar chick all my life. I love working on cars and learning about them. Mopars are my passion - I'm dedicated to learning everything about them. I've always grown up around them; working on them, going to car shows with them, and learning about them. One of my favorite things to do is decode fender tags - I'm best at '69-'71, but I can do some '67-'68 tags as well as '72+.

This isn't my car :) Not yet, at least. It's my Dad's, so maybe mine someday! But I couldn't help but snap a picture!
250807835_347870410448597_8440651792510137474_n.jpg

welcome, glad to hear the enthusiasm about mopars, I've got 4 daughters but only 1 interested in cars but they all want mine, looks like I will have to get a couple more to be fair

welcome, glad to hear the enthusiasm about mopars, I've got 4 daughters but only 1 interested in cars but they all want mine, looks like I will have to get a couple more to be fair

Sounds like a good plan! Lol. My Dad has 4 daughters as well, 1 son came 15 years after me (the oldest). He's got 2 daughters so far interested in cars. One (me) in automotive, and the other in autobody. Glad to hear of another gal enjoying cars!

Welcome from North Florida!!!
Be extremely nice to your dad :D

Thanks!

Lol, I try to be :) After helping him in the shop for all of my years, he's ok with letting me drive/be around this Charger! But it's taken years to get to that point - and rightly so!

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Great to see a nice young lady interested in these classic American Muscle cars. 440'

Welcome aboard young lady! We need to see more pics of the charger

Welcome from central Illinois. It's great to have something like that 68 to look forward to. Dreams do come true. Best wishes!

Welcome from central Illinois. It's great to have something like that 68 to look forward to. Dreams do come true. Best wishes!

Thanks! It's a '69 actually, but very similar to '68! I love both. Definitely something to look forward to!

hello and welcome to the site and I love your dads charger :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from Pa nice looking charger

Auto Transport Service
Back