• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from New Jersey

Coupe McGirr

Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Hello to everyone , I just purchased my first Mopar , a 1963 Dodge 440 Hardtop . I have been a die hard Chevrolet owner since my teens . I have always thought about owning a 60s B -body Mopar since I watched them run when they were new . Cost wise they were a little out of my price range . Present times have changed ,and I now have my long desired B-Body 1963 Dodge 440 , blueprinted Aluminum headed 440 , stage 3 pushbutton Torqueflite , 355 posi rear . My plans are to clone it to appear as a 1963 Max Wedge car . I have ordered a complete crossram intake system from Mancini Racing for the 440 engine so far . Finding parts for the car doesn't look like it is going to be an easy task ! I have been look for a NOS grill or a place to have mine restored for months with no luck so far . I am looking forward to the knowledge to be gained from this site . Thanks for allowing me to join.

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome and awesome!!

Welcome to the #1 MOPAR site on Earth! Post up your needs in the marketplace under parts wanted and start a build thread and ask there to, as well as the section for your year/ model car. Good luck and welcome from Vermont!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. For your first Mopar, you sure picked a nice one. I have always liked the '63's ( I have owned a 4-door hardtop and a convertible), and currently own a '64 Dodge.

Welcome from Southampton,NJ. You may want to reach out to George from GTL metal polishing, he works out of his home , one street down from the "Jackson outlets" in Jackson, NJ. 732 833-7490. Fair pricing, decent turn around time and excellent work.

Last edited:
Greetings from northern Michigan.

What a nice first Mopar. Killer stance!

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! That '63 looks mighty fine just as it is!

Welcome from Berlin area. NICE PIECE!!! Can you say "PUMPKIN RUN"!!!

Freaking awesome car! Welcome to the MOPAR family! You’re in good hands here! Guys around here are very knowledgeable and great to have in your corner. Welcome to FBBO from western NY!

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back