• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Northern Illinois

210andy

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi my name is Bill. I am now fully retired from FedEx and 28 years in the US Navy reserves.
I have been driving fat fenders since the 80's; attending many NSRA events and am ready to morph to a 3 pedal B-Body. My current ride is a 1938 Plymoth 2dr slantback, we have owned since 1990. I am in the market for a 1961-65 big block 4 sp, so some of you selling may hear from me soon. I look forward sharing your joy of owning a jewel.

IMG-20151115-00511.jpg

I would like to thank each and everyone who has extended a welcome aboard greeting. Thank you!
I want to also thank the folks that sent their appreciation for my service time serving our great country…. It was my honor.
To those that have served, are serving and I include our 1st responders – I would like to say “Thank you” for your service.

Last edited:
Hi Bill. I dunno man, but I'd be keeping that looker also iffin I were you. :)

welcome.png

Welcome from VA!
Congratulations on your retirement.
Thanks for serving our great country!

Welcome from the lower side of your state!

Welcome from upstate NY and a retired Navy Seabee. Thank you for your service.

Nice.

Welcome from central Indiana. Big fan of the 62-65 B bodies and pre-war vehicles. Used to go to the Street Rod Nationals for many years.

Welcome from Michigan Bill:drinks: Sweet ride you have there

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

welcome to FBBO

thanks for your service, Navy Reserves :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back