• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Oklahoma

randyh

Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Hello, joining from Oklahoma. Looking forward to reading about everyone’s projects and experiences.
My project is a 1966 Charger. Started out stripping the car and replacing floor pans, front/rear and trunk pan. The front k-member was replaced with an Alterktion suspension from Reilly Motorsports and rear leaf springs removed and a Street Lynx suspension bolted in place. Front and back is equipped with coil overs and 12” Wilwood disc brakes. The stock 361 was replaced with a stroked 440 using a Holley Sniper efi for fuel management. The trim is all original with a few pieces that will be getting replaced as money and time allows. Items that I still have left to complete is door panels. The car has pearl white interior. A local Mopar guy has helped me out with the right side and rear panels. I am still needing a left door panel if anyone has one that is in good shape and interested in letting it go. I have attached a few photos of the car so far.

B1A46E7F-0FD8-4913-94AC-09AFDCE91E83.jpeg

FE96662F-D6DF-4112-BC0A-FA7EAAD508BF.jpeg

1A2BE68C-BEA1-4E33-8ECE-89D57E70B3FD.jpeg

C9A510A3-C855-471F-ABC3-E07D39FDEA7D.jpeg

55220FE6-1443-45C7-ACEA-AAB45E21635A.jpeg

47EE0BDD-5BE1-4364-8902-C1983C8CB9B3.jpeg

Nice looking car and welcome to the site!!

Hi Randyh, that's a sharp Charger! Thanks for pictures on your first post :)
:welcome:

Yeah buddy! Welcome to FBBO from western NY! That color looks very close to R6. I love it!

Howdy, waving a hand from just down the road in skiatook

Awesome ride sir. You've done a great job on it.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Great looking Charger!

Nice Charger

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Is your interior white or a pale grey? Beauty regardless!

Howdy. I used to drive up from Moore once a month for Army Reserve drill. Pretty country side between there and Tulsa.

Car looks terrific.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Your hard work, and wallet, is paying off. Nice Charger.

Welcome from B’ville also. Nice looking Charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back