• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Savannah, GA

Wink

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
I'm Wink. Used to own a '68 Roadrunner and a '73 340 Duster (but the engine was from a '70), but family life and work didn't allow the time to properly care for them. I sold them so they could get the TLC they deserve. Now that I'm retired and the kids are married and out of the house, I'm getting back into the old Mopars. Current build is a '69 GTX that will begin around April of 2023.

1670084639169.gif

Similar circumstances here. The cars got put on hold while we raised our kids. As of a couple years ago, the kids all have their own lives to manage now so it’s back to business with the old cars for us too! A ‘69 B-body is how I returned myself!

Greetings and welcome aboard from NY! Let’s see some pics of that GTX!

Welcome from Alabama, I've been to Savannah several times. Roebling Road road is a great high speed road course. I raced my Viper there a few times.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

we'll need some photos of said cars or current 69 GTX project/s
before the Indians get too restless :poke:

Welcome from Illinois!! Keep us posted on your GTX build.

Auto Transport Service
Back