• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from the milwaukee area

SeanO

Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just joined up and am in the Milwaukee area. I’ve been a mopar owner since the early 80’s and have had various B bodies from 65-74 along with a few F bodies and Rams. I got out of the RWD stuff for quite a while and mainly did Turbo Dodges ( still have a GLH T Omni and a Turbo Z Daytona. My son has two Shelby Chargers and Two Shelby Lancers)

I’m a part time photographer and try to get car photos often. Last week Wednesday I was driving thru the north side of milwaukee heading to a service call for my day job and spotted the back end of what I thought was a 73/4 road runner parked at a small lot/shop. I swung back around to take a look. It ends up it was a 73 Satellite dressed up to look like an RR. I went in to let them know I was shooting pics and ask about the car.

it ends up the previous owner passed away and his wife traded it in on another car. I asked how much and the salesman shot a low enough number at me that I had to ask him twice. I offered $500 less and ended up putting it on my discover card. Numerous local people mentioned seeing it sit over the last six months but none thought to ask if it was for sale. I paid less for it than what 15 year old minivans go for.

it’s a 73 Sat Sebring with 318/automatic. Appears to have been white when new with a so so red respray, white roof strobe, RR hood and a painted rear bumper. The lot attempted to install a remote start/alarm system and cut the ignition wires. Right now it’s a non start situation but shouldn’t be major.

the previous owner dumped a bit of time and money into the car and it’s a shame he passed without enjoying it.

The title says it was from the car came from the Carolina’s but I found an ad online for it in Ohio also. If anyone knows the car let me know (I’m attaching a pic from the Ohio ad, it’s the one with centerlines)

8E015895-C167-4E8F-B921-7BA3288D53EF.jpeg 6AA65E82-4003-4444-97DB-8D1DDA5B1453.jpeg 1399DE7F-7FE5-4D17-88B9-5F675D72FFB8.jpeg 52BCF172-71CF-4987-A523-3CFF5626B2DE.jpeg 165A1D61-D86F-4531-A154-CA876984FDC9.jpeg 78E53392-ED77-4084-BEEB-524B7FD3377B.jpeg 91123D90-1E5E-4F0C-A8B8-7FCD910D1A72.jpeg 81E0A32E-7DD1-4E1F-88AF-CE61A27E272E.jpeg D8C9028C-B10B-4B6E-A9FE-5B74EE697CAD.jpeg

Welcome from North Florida !!!
Pictures on your 1st post :thumbsup:
If you were able to put that on your discover card you got a hell of a deal.
Congratulations !!!

I like it.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Nice score and there is certainly nothing wrong with a clone! That's my clone in my avatar!
pictures 760.jpg

It seems that a lot of "Cheese Heads" have joined recently. Welcome Welcome & Welcome; Pretty cool!
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome from a location near you. As you're getting acclimated to this site, check out the icons on the lower right side for your convenience - one of those is 'Thanks' rather than having to reply to each post. Maybe will see you at our local shows.

Welcome from a location near you. As you're getting acclimated to this site, check out the icons on the lower right side for your convenience - one of those is 'Thanks' rather than having to reply to each post. Maybe will see you at our local shows.
Sometimes I like to use words to express thanks instead of just pushing a button. It comes across as far more personal and brings a sense of intimacy to the conversation and allows me to convey the thought that I actually read and appreciate the comment.

Agree, but we get points for likes and thanks's.

Auto Transport Service
Back