• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Virginia

baddcoronet

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the site but have owned a b body since 1999. I have a 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 2 door hardtop. My father and I restored the car between '99-'02. It has always resided in Ohio and I have not been in physical possession since 2006. I am happy to have it in my garage now and driving/working on it again.

I look forward to being part of this community and hopefully can provide some parts if able and/or look for some things I may need.

B

200638_576041188840_4930305_n.jpg

1010191831_HDR.jpg

1010191830.jpg

0428191345_HDR.jpg

1010191832_HDR.jpg

1010191832a_HDR.jpg

Nice!

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Nice 66

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, what hood is on it at present?

Welcome from Alabama, what hood is on it at present?
Original factory hood. When we initially rebuilt the car, we were given a Holley carburetor and with the air filter installed, the hood would not close. We bought a hood and fiberglass scoop from the Mopar Nationals; cut a hole in the hood, installed the scoop, and used that for a couple years until we took the Holley off and installed an Edelbrock Performer 750. Once the Edelbrock was on, we noticed the air filter was well below the hood and put the original back on.

Hello,

I am new to the site but have owned a b body since 1999. I have a 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 2 door hardtop. My father and I restored the car between '99-'02. It has always resided in Ohio and I have not been in physical possession since 2006. I am happy to have it in my garage now and driving/working on it again.

I look forward to being part of this community and hopefully can provide some parts if able and/or look for some things I may need.

B

View attachment 1472289

View attachment 1472290

View attachment 1472291

View attachment 1472292

View attachment 1472293

View attachment 1472294
Oh, and you have a Z3 roadster too?

Welcome from CT. Sharp car, black is a great color.
Funny, I get that a lot. It is actually midnight blue metallic. In low light it can appear black, but even still if the light hits it at a certain angle, it will sometimes have a blurple hue. The car was origianlly blue, don't recall the code right now. We went to our local PPG shop, and picked a color that if my memory serves me well, was actaully a Ford color.

No, that picture was not taken at my place. However, I would like to have a roadster, but my tastes lie in the realm of British roadsters.

Very nice ride baddcoronet, awesome you have it back in your possession. Headed to Va.Beach Friday, see my son.
Welcome from KY!

Auto Transport Service
Back