• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member here!

timmycharger

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
chargerdone144444.jpg
Just thought I would say hello, looking for a new place to get some info for my 68 Dodge Charger.

Quick facts about my car:

68 Charger, originally equipped with a 318/auto and triple green combo. Car is now B7 Blue with a 440six pack and 4 speed.

Good to see some familiar names from Moparts/DodgeCharger.com!

Edited to put my build thread in from another site..

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,119572.300.html

Last edited:
Sweet ride enjoy from Phoenix az

Nice to see you jump over here Tim.. you won't regret it. LOTS of information, you'll waste hours and hours of your life just keeping up to the pace of this board. OH and it's easy to post pictures! LOL You won't "recognize" my board name here, but you know the licence plate! LOL
bee&birdjuly182019 039.JPG

Nice to see you jump over here Tim.. you won't regret it. LOTS of information, you'll waste hours and hours of your life just keeping up to the pace of this board. OH and it's easy to post pictures! LOL You won't "recognize" my board name here, but you know the licence plate! LOL
View attachment 937440

Thank you! of course, how can I forget that!

Auto Transport Service
Back