• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Illinois

bradfly

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just joined your group. I live in Chicago Illinois. I use to be an auto shop owner that serviced European automobiles for 10 years, where I learned a lot about the service industry.
I am a 3rd owner for 36 years of a 69 GTX. Currently all numbers matching. I have been preserving the important parts as needed and waiting for new paint one day in the near future.
I am now looking at some upgrades for reliability. I am planning a drive from Illinois to the great Nortwest and back for a tour next spring. I am finding many useful threads here and hope I can provide good information in return.
Cheers,
Brad

IMG_0010.jpeg

WP_20130914_012.jpeg

IMG_6917.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

IMG_6906.jpeg

IMG_0473.jpeg

Nice looking GTX and how fortunate to be just the 3rd owner. A lot of folks can't say what # owner they are, let alone just the 3rd. Congratulations!
You're in the right place (and the best place IMO) for all things B-body and classic Mopars.
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from New Zealand.

Awesome GTX you have there. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome from IL and nice GTX!

Welcome from another Brad from Chicagoland. I’m in the NW burbs.

Hey, howyadoin from a former Nort-sider? Do you put ketchup on a Hot Dog? LOL

Hey, howyadoin from a former Nort-sider? Do you put ketchup on a Hot Dog? LOL
I sure hope he doesn’t. One can get shot for doing that here!
Of course nowadays you can get shot for anything here, but even 10, 20 years ago when things were much safer you still risked at a minimum getting a severe beating if you were seen putting ketchup on a hot dog.
Gene and Jude's | Voted Best Hot Dog in the United States

Last edited:
Welcome from the Western burbs! Glad to have another GTX owner on board!

Cool story & car

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, cool 69 GTX.

Auto Transport Service
Back