• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member in central Pennsylvania

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:50 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks, finally coming line after four decades of GTX ownership. Lucky to have been around when they were new. I've owned my semi-survivor '68, "Baby Blue" twice since 1983, and also have a restored '69 #'s matching track pak, R6 with a pewter interior.

D47F88D1-CBDD-494B-9AF1-815849CDA292.jpeg
3A6D2133-D390-48A6-9A37-BC77CBD33F96.gif

Welcome from NJ!

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! Some pictures would be nice. 440'

Welcome from the Poconos!
Now we have to see pics.........:lol:
Guys are visual ya know

Welcome from SE Pa

Nice car!! Have had my 66 Belvedere for about 33 years now and was a numbers matching car but does very many care about a /6 car with auto and factory AC? :D Welcome to the site!

Nice car!! Have had my 66 Belvedere for about 33 years now and was a numbers matching car but does very many care about a /6 car with auto and factory AC? :D Welcome to the site!
I drove slant sixes for nearly 20 years, they deserve as much respect as the big blocks, without the money they saved me I wouldn't have the current stable.

I drove slant sixes for nearly 20 years, they deserve as much respect as the big blocks, without the money they saved me I wouldn't have the current stable.
I've had a few /6 vehicles too and even raced one but it wasn't fast. The engine was stock but the car had several external mods and even went 7 rounds one night for the win with it but, to me, the old slant 6 is a good work horse and that's it. I know there's some that have all out race /6 engines and do well with them but man, they ain't cheap to do that with and I would rather have a V8 and even a 318 in something vs the 225 suits me better. Gas mileage is about the same if not better in some cases. Also, never had a bad Mopar but my dad got one in 69....a fully loaded New Yorker and the only thing good about that car was the 440! I could go on but this isn't the forum for that :D

Welcome from Missouri!! very nice cars you have there!!

Auto Transport Service
Back