• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Long Time Hoarder

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi my name is Colin and I am an into Early B bodies, mainly Plymouth but do also have some 62 and 65 Dodges, plus some A bodies. Oh and then there is the parts which is another story. I have been lurking for years it seems as I like the 62-65 specific section. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning even more.

Still playing around with things so jumping straight to downloading pictures may take awhile. But I do see the button for it. :thumbsup: Technology is not my friend.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Here is an attempt to post a picture of my wife's 1965 Satellite project. It is coming along nicely after being on an off for a long time.
Nikki Satellite.jpg

Welcome from Indiana. I prefer the early Bs also.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Have read many of your posts. KhryslerKid this picture is for you since I know you like the 62 Dodges. Future projects and parts cars.
62 dodge.jpg

Greetings from central Illinois. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects. Some really good people on this site.

Welcome from Missouri!! I like 65's too!! Nice 65 your wife has there!!

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Have read many of your posts. KhryslerKid this picture is for you since I know you like the 62 Dodges. Future projects and parts cars.View attachment 980638

Thanks Colin! You would have be on the opposite side of the country or I'd have to stop by for a tour :)

Auto Transport Service
Back