• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, new to Mopars.

OrangeCrush

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've always been into '68 to '70 Chargers but never owned one.......until last week. As a child, our family car was a '69 Charger SE, triple green 383 car.
Not really considering owning a classic car, a friend of mine turned my attention to a local original owner car that became available for sale to local Mopar enthusiasts only, mainly to keep the car local for sentimental reasons. After viewing this completely original car with 61000 miles and driving it for about 20 miles, I had to have it! It's original paint is nearly flawless and shinier that the day it was new! It also came with pretty much every document associated with the car, including photo's of the car in 1970 and throughout the years. I am curious about the Go-wing on the back, it's not on the fender code but has been on the car since day one.....I suspect its a dealer installed option and has Moparesque mounting hardware. I have three build sheets found throughout the car but none match the car, I'll be making these available to anyone who can prove ownership and trying to locate ones that match my car.
charger.png

I will post some more photo's in the coming days and look forward to spending time on this website and learning more about B bodies.
IMG_0550.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice score on a '70 Charger R/T! A friend of mine here has '70 Hemi R/T Charger that was sold new in the area and has remained here its whole life. Also in the same area is a 440 6-Pack '70 Charger R/T sold at the same dealership and still owned by original buyer.

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from Illinois! Beautiful Charger. Congratulations!

Welcome from Alabama, great Gen II Charger

Welcome to the site!! And don't think the go wing was an option.....at least not in 69. 70 maybe?

Welcome to the site!! And don't think the go wing was an option.....at least not in 69. 70 maybe?

Pretty sure, but wouldn’t bet money on it, that it’s optional in 1970. Did some reading earlier and also was mentioned by a couple people that early 70 cars didn’t have provisions in the trunk for bracketry. Would be nice if someone could clear all this up and also if anyone has a go wing info if it is supposed to be on the fender tag, build sheet or dealer installed is appreciated!

Welcome aboard from NJ. Wow, that sure is a beauty. Thanks for posting & the background story. Best of luck and long life with your rolling sculpture! I am sure that Kerndog will approve!

Welcome from Georgia.

Very nice car!

Hello everyone! I've always been into '68 to '70 Chargers but never owned one.......until last week. As a child, our family car was a '69 Charger SE, triple green 383 car.
Not really considering owning a classic car, a friend of mine turned my attention to a local original owner car that became available for sale to local Mopar enthusiasts only, mainly to keep the car local for sentimental reasons. After viewing this completely original car with 61000 miles and driving it for about 20 miles, I had to have it! It's original paint is nearly flawless and shinier that the day it was new! It also came with pretty much every document associated with the car, including photo's of the car in 1970 and throughout the years. I am curious about the Go-wing on the back, it's not on the fender code but has been on the car since day one.....I suspect its a dealer installed option and has Moparesque mounting hardware. I have three build sheets found throughout the car but none match the car, I'll be making these available to anyone who can prove ownership and trying to locate ones that match my car.View attachment 1210446
I will post some more photo's in the coming days and look forward to spending time on this website and learning more about B bodies.
View attachment 1210439

Please register your car with Don at the 1970 Charger Registry.

http://1970chargerregistry.com/index.html

Also, Don is a FBBO member @Dodge Don

Screenshot_20211220-141405~2.png

http://1970chargerregistry.com/Production/RT_Codes.html

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back