New member to FBBO

RH41E6GG1

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
And I'll be roaming round the forums learning and looking for helpful tips. I hope I can someday meet some fellow members in person. Best to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Welcome from Alabama, I'm a year late. I have a 67 4 door that I have been using as a parts car. It's a long way from complete now.

RussT Plymouths

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome from Kansas. My folks drove one of those for decades and for well over 350K miles. We sold it last spring to a young couple in western Kansas, Pops still misses it. Good luck in your search, and be sure to share pics when you find it.

RH41E6GG1

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome from Kansas. My folks drove one of those for decades and for well over 350K miles. We sold it last spring to a young couple in western Kansas, Pops still misses it. Good luck in your search, and be sure to share pics when you find it.
Thank you RusT!

65Bel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to FBBO!! If not already, keep watches here, on B.A.T. (bringatrailer.com) and ebay. All are reputable & buyer friendly and sooner or later a Bel II that you like will show up.

RH41E6GG1

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to FBBO!! If not already, keep watches here, on B.A.T. (bringatrailer.com) and ebay. All are reputable & buyer friendly and sooner or later a Bel II that you like will show up.
Thank you 65Bel! It seems all i see are 2 door coupes, even tho they built way more 4 doors..lol. But I look everyday!

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Hello all.. I'm looking for a 4 door '66 Belvedere II, preferably in dark blue with a 318/TorqueFlite. And I'll be roaming round the forums learning and looking for helpful tips. I hope I can someday meet some fellow members in person. Best to everyone.
Welcome to FBBO. Looking for a 4 door? Start a wanted thread. there may be one around for you.

YY1

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
I believe the OP just missed a nice one either advertised or linked from here.

Do we know the budget?

ECIT- in fact the one I'm bringing up was bark blue IIRC.

Last edited:

RH41E6GG1

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to FBBO. Looking for a 4 door? Start a wanted thread. there may be one around for you.
Thank you for the welcome toolmanmike! I'm not interested in a car at this time, but good advice to start a wanted thread; I should've thought of that. This is my first attempt at belonging to an online community; trying to learn as fast as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

RH41E6GG1

Local time
Reaction score
@YY1 .. very sorry I missed that blue one! I'm very flexible on budget; depending on condition. Would $12k be too much to pay for a #2 low/no option 4 door sedan?