• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gearhead69

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
My name is Tony and I'm from Texas. I own a 1970 Road Runner that I'm restoring. It's almost completely done but then again I always have something I want to repair, replace, fix or just add. Just part of being a Mopar gear head. Lol. Anyway the car is an original 383ci with factory air, 8 3/4 differential with 3:23 gear ratio, AM radio and power steering. Everything on the car is numbers matching minus the engine. I'm so looking forward to meeting fellow Mopar gear heads.

20200823_122023_HDR.jpg 20200823_122038_HDR.jpg

:welcome: from Ky. Glad you showed up. Sweet looking car :thankyou:for riding along with us!

Thank you very much. I've been working on this project for a little over a year. It's coming along pretty good. I'm glad to have joined y'all.

Bonus points for pics in first post.

+++

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very nice RR you have there & thanks for posting the pictures!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

nice 70 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back