• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NoelP

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
I became a Mopar guy back in 1974. I used to be a Pontiac guy. My first Mopar was a 1971 Hemi Orange Duster 340. Since then I’ve had multiple Moparts. At one time I had 10. My favorites was a 70 Barracuda convertible blue on blue with a white top 383-4 speed. I had it for 10 years until I sold it to a soldier who had been after it for a couple of years. I have a soft spot for military men, and out of appreciation for his service I sold it to him. I regretted it afterwards. My present Mopar is a 1965 Plymouth Satellite. It came with a 273, but I’m dropping a 383 in it.
767DF419-1AA3-4D2E-BC61-203AE70E02CF.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, looks to be a solid 65.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois Noel!! '65s Rule! Like where you're going with yours.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thanks for the background info and picture. That's a beautiful 65 Satty you have.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Noel. It looks like you have a pretty solid Satellite there. We never had 1965 Plymouth or Dodge B-bodies sold new up here in Canada, but some have been finding their way up here from US over the years.

Welcome to the site! I tried with GM products but for some reason I had black thumbs with them. I've heard many people say Mopars were hard to work on but they were easy to me....

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the other coast and a fellow 65 owner, Coronet in my case.

Auto Transport Service
Back