• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73RR4SPD

Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello All from Surrey, BC, Canada,

I own a 73 RR 512/4spd. It’s just shy of 700HP and a little over 600 lbs of torque thru the rpm range.

it’s a lot of fun to drive, yet I haven’t taken it to the track yet.

The motor was built about 4 summers ago and it’s been all street driven..

I pulled the motor and 4 spd all as one unit yesterday (thanks to a lot of reading of posts on this forum and others) to inspect and secondly because it’s finally going in for some body work. I’ll try and post a pic of it and then I’ll post a couple of threads seeing that I have an issue with the valve train geometry and lack of power to the ground.

0E6D79A6-7859-46A7-882C-040CD7A89EB8.jpeg
B898B733-AF96-4757-BE84-A8D9EE2C2137.jpeg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! 700hp sounds like a whole lot of fun. Keep us posted on your progress . . .

000 Ed Roth (11).jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

it’s nice to hear from another fellow Canadian Don! I’m sure there’s others on this forum.

love the RR pic “65 Bel”.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

it’s nice to hear from another fellow Canadian Don! I’m sure there’s others on this forum.

love the RR pic “65 Bel”.
Several members here from the Great White North.....and welcome to the site from the Great non white south! Snows very little here in the Houston area and I'm good with that :D Hey, this sounds almost racist lol

Several members here from the Great White North.....and welcome to the site from the Great non white south! Snows very little here in the Houston area and I'm good with that :D Hey, this sounds almost racist lol
That’s funny cranky .
A little welcome from Tennessee. Where the amount of snow is just right.

Welcome to FBBO

No disrespect to my American friends down south but I do travel a couple of times a year down to you guys on business and based on some of my conversations with y’all….I feel I “must” clarify the weather in some parts of Canada for some of you….

Just so you know guys, I’m located in Southwestern British Columbia (not the drug capital of Colombia)…….we were asked if we carried any guns when visiting down South one time, because they got the 2 places confused….I’m 20 minutes North of Blaine, Washington and 3 hrs North of Seattle.

It doesn’t snow here nearly as much as it does in Alberta or the rest of Canada.

We get “inches” of snow here annually, and some years, none at all…compared to “feet” of snow when you head East.

We do have running water here and I’ve never been in a dog sled

Welcome from NY.
We get feet of snow here...

Cool car that's A LOT of power.

Auto Transport Service
Back