• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dmurray70

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Hey! I’m Dave from AZ, and I’m a new member. I have had Dodge trucks my whole life, starting with my first at 15, a 78 Ramcharger. Now I have a 72 D100 that my son and I are fixing up, and my daily a 19 RAM 2500. I have been told that this format is where I can get solid answers to my questions about restoring my D100. I appreciate your knowledge.

IMG_4174.jpeg

70355886719__7A66BF4B-6E01-4726-97A0-B94569509E98.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice 72 D100 project, looks to be a solid start

Yep pretty damn good site here, one if not the best on the -www-
for most things MoPar, even if it's B-Body specific
we have a great membership, are knowledgeable & 'most' are very helpful

you may want to try
For Trucks Only Forum
one of the many sister sites, has a bunch of content about trucks
many of the members are the same as here
just not as active of a site, we have an extremely active membership here

Good luck & have fun

Welcome from Illinois! Good to see another father & son project!!

aa misc (73)i.jpg

Welcome, Dave - cool truck!

You're not this Dave Murray, are you? :lol:

Davemurray.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, solid project.

nice truck...I love those old trucks!!! I was going to ask you to sign my original copy of the number of the beast...but but ill pass.

Welcome from Pasadena........Texas! My first truck was a 69 around 1975 then a 74 a couple years later. Next was a 78 that I didn't keep very long then three 1979 models. A D150, D200 and a D300 Adventurer SE Club Cab single wheel then a 1990 D250 CC and finally a 92 1 ton dually diesel CC for my last of that body style....and finally a 97 2500 diesel Club Cab that I still have. Also have had a fleet of Dakotas too and have two first gens still. Didn't realize I've had so many trucks until I started typing lol

Welcome from Missouri!! I had a 1971, 318. camper special. Loved that truck.

Welcome from west of you on the central coast. Dig the banner you are sporting.

Auto Transport Service
Back