• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar 6 pack and Hemi Oval Air Filters

YEARONE

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
We have in stock ready to ship both orange and black oval air filters. Part number CH81 for orange $124.93 Free Shipping and CH81BLK $169.93 Free Shipping.....

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/chrysler.b.body/air-.-fuel/air-filters-.-paper/oval

upload_2019-7-2_15-1-47.png
upload_2019-7-2_15-3-43.png

upload_2019-7-2_15-4-17.png

Thanks for the reminder, I’m about due for a new air filter.

I thought Kevin had agreed 3 full holes showing was correct?.. but either way ask him when he's sending me mine!! Orange of course... LOL... :D

I gotta say... I went away for 3 weeks and came back to a nice surprise at the post office for pick up!

I also have to say it's the closest reproduction to the OE filter that I've had in my hands.. and trust me I have a shop full of various reproductions and OE filters. The moulding of the upper and lower rubber seal is spot on. The metal mesh is as close as you could get, other than the seam overlap. The OE was spot welded flat, not bent over to lock it together. The interior mesh is spot on, other than missing the centerline stripe, but nobody can see that with the lid on!

Thanks Kevin for bringing another product to the market with input from many others I'm sure and one mopar nut from Canada!

summer2019 733.JPG summer2019 725.JPG summer2019 726.JPG

I gotta say... I went away for 3 weeks and came back to a nice surprise at the post office for pick up!

I also have to say it's the closest reproduction to the OE filter that I've had in my hands.. and trust me I have a shop full of various reproductions and OE filters. The moulding of the upper and lower rubber seal is spot on. The metal mesh is as close as you could get, other than the seam overlap. The OE was spot welded flat, not bent over to lock it together. The interior mesh is spot on, other than missing the centerline stripe, but nobody can see that with the lid on!

Thanks Kevin for bringing another product to the market with input from many others I'm sure and one mopar nut from Canada!

View attachment 823338 View attachment 823339 View attachment 823340
ENJOY THE RIDE! K

Auto Transport Service
Back