• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar added to the channel!

Joe Palmer

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, while out on Hot Rod power tour this year we stumbled upon a bunch of cool cars in small back roads towns. We found a 70 Duster, 65 Dart GT, as well as others. In a small NW GA town, after talking with some locals for a while we were lead to a small 2 car garage off a small highway were this B body had been hiding for the last 28 years. After meeting the owner, checking out his collection, and hearing the story of this particular car I made an offer that was accepted and BOOM! we have another Mopar for the YouTube channel.

Adding to our '70 Bee and '73 RR we now have this beautiful Rallye Red 1970 Dodge Coronet 500. She has had just about all the metal work done and is almost ready for paint. She has her numbers drivetrain: 383 with added 4 barrel intake and carb (I have original 2BBL stuff), 727, Bucket seats and console, 3 speed wipers and factory air (with tinted glass intact). The owner had added a Super Bee power bulge hood and slotted wheels during storage. We will be posting the complete rescue/recovery video soon as we got her running on the spot and drove her onto the trailer! She is safe at the shop now!

I hope you will follow along....

500 interior.jpg

IMG_7366.JPG

IMG_E7377.JPG

You're going to paint it the original color, or sublime?

Not sure where it going to go yet....translation-me and the wife don't agree on the color yet...LOL
Let her have her way on the colors, but sneak in a stroked 383 to blow off the doors of her car.
:rofl:

Rusty needs a set of those wheels on his '73 RR!

Auto Transport Service
Back