• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar Owner from N. GA

oldmangarth

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
IMG_0233[1].JPG
IMG_0232[1].JPG
IMG_0230[1].JPG

Just checking in to say hi. My first car was a 1962 plymouth valiant in 1976. But left the world of mopar for a miriad of fords, chevys, and amc cars over the years. Took a hiatus from old cars for the last 15 years until this week when I got a 1967 charger. Lots to do. So let the games begin!

About the car. My sons purchased from a widow as a birthday present for me. How bout that! Widow said 318 had been replaced with a late model 440. Engine stamp puts it in the 1975-78 range so probably from a rv. Cheap paint job but nice 10 footer. Once I get it off the ground and pull the interior I'll go searching for rust. Generally clean but then again it has full undercoating so... Sounds good but runs slow. Oil seeping everywhere. Horn, turn signals, lights, wipers, and voltage work. Gas, rpm, speedo, oil not so much. Found this forum researching those wonderful headlights. Will hit some shows the next few weeks while I make a plan on where to start. Hope to meet some mopar aficionados to steer me in the right direction. Hate guessing and then spending double due to mistakes. Look forward to getting to know you guys.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, may be a lot to do, but we would like to see what we are helping with.

Last edited:
Welcome from CT. Let the game begin, how about some pictures!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::xscuseless::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome from North Florida.
Chargers are hot right now so upload some pictures or get used to seeing a lot of this in your future
:xscuseless:

newwelcome.jpg

We got a "thing" about this....WE WANT PICS!
:xscuseless:
:thumbsup:

Wow! I did not expect this kind of welcome. Some pics being posted at top along with additional info.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome!
67 Charger.
PP1 red.
440 bigblock.
You've exceeded all requirements.

View attachment 1179655 View attachment 1179656 View attachment 1179657
Just checking in to say hi. My first car was a 1962 plymouth valiant in 1976. But left the world of mopar for a miriad of fords, chevys, and amc cars over the years. Took a hiatus from old cars for the last 15 years until this week when I got a 1967 charger. Lots to do. So let the games begin!

About the car. My sons purchased from a widow as a birthday present for me. How bout that! Widow said 318 had been replaced with a late model 440. Engine stamp puts it in the 1975-78 range. Cheap paint job but nice 10 footer. Once I get it off the ground and pull the interior I'll go searching for rust. Generally clean but then again it has full undercoating so... Sounds good but runs like a slug. Oil seeping everywhere. Horn, turn signals, lights, wipers, and voltage work. Gas, rpm, speedo, oil not so much. Found this forum researching those wonderful headlights. Will hit some shows the next few weeks while I make a plan on where to start. Hope to meet some mopar aficionados to steer me in the right direction. Hate guessing and then spending double due to mistakes. Look forward to getting to know you guys.
Welcome to the group from a fellow fanugy. Good looking car

Nice like the car and like the red. It's a good starting point. You've got some great kids !!!

Welcome from Washington State, nice looking car.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very nice Charger! Best of luck with it. I like your handle & avatar as well!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!! I love red!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back