• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar Owner (have crossed over to the "Darkside").....70 Roadrunner

soundhd

Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
Just picked up my first Mopar. A 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Convertible...(my Mopar buddies have told me when I buy it I will have have crossed over to the "Dark Side"...also a current 72 442 & 78 Chevy G20 Van owner).....have included photos of the RR.
383 4 Brl/335 HP: A/C; PS; PB; Auto: 3:91 Gear; Drum brakes all around; Buckets with console; Next step is to get a shop manual and learn about it...First order of business this winter will be to upgrade to disc brakes in the front and add a nice stereo system.
Nice driver. Has a couple "fit" issues with the driver's door, hood & trunk lid but nothing that can't be corrected...hopefully.. without to much "cost".

Greg Ann Arbor Michigan

70ply55590-1.jpg

70ply55590-2.jpg

70ply55590-3.jpg

70ply55590-4.jpg

Way to go, I've spent my life driving what came to me not what I wanted "no mopars". My driveway is nothing but mopars now 2007 Aspen 5.7 hemi, dakota and my 69 charger well it's not exactly in the driveway yet. Great car and welcome aboard.

Welcome. Looks like the *** end of a corvair in the driveway in the second pictur down. If thats yours, i would say you were using the force to defeat the dark side. Sweet RR!

Welcome, Nice car.
I always said the only car that would replace my 70 GTX would be a 70 runner convert.

Nope, corvair is not mine......photos are copies from the internet add I found the car on........

Welcome. Looks like the *** end of a corvair in the driveway in the second pictur down. If thats yours, i would say you were using the force to defeat the dark side. Sweet RR!

Greg, This is a great site--a lot of help here in anything "B" body related--and like I said in my e-mail to you, I think it's more a case of "SEEING THE LIGHT". And to our B-body bretheren, you've got to see Greg's '72 Olds 442 W30 (Greg, Please post pics). Welcome to the site and again, GREAT PLYMOUTH--I love the color combo!!! Bob L.

Very Cool, I want it & welcome to FBBO, great purchase...

Bob, Photos of the 442 & Van as requested....(from the "Non-Darkside")

PS: Thanks for all the welcome replies.......

442rightside-frontsmall.jpg

VAN:
DSCF0333.jpg

Greg, This is a great site--a lot of help here in anything "B" body related--and like I said in my e-mail to you, I think it's more a case of "SEEING THE LIGHT". And to our B-body bretheren, you've got to see Greg's '72 Olds 442 W30 (Greg, Please post pics). Welcome to the site and again, GREAT PLYMOUTH--I love the color combo!!! Bob L.

I would love all three. Congrats on the runner it is a realy nice car. Hope you enjoy the site a ton of great people here!

around western NY..mopars are like the "red headed step child". It's bowtie town here and not alot of mopars . They get mocked in private...respected in public....especially when fired up...

Auto Transport Service
Back