• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New N.D. Guy

Dan Schilla

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, name is Dan I collect Hudson's and I have a passion in restoring/preserving them. However I'm also a Mopar guy and came across a nice old coronet convertible that I have been working on all winter getting it ready for the road.

My garage stall is not big enough for all of these cars so I will be selling the Coronet to someone that will continue to restore and get on the road again.

Click Link Below to see ad.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...oronet-440-convertible.167284/#post-911177366

Last edited:
9933B7D5-C5A9-4274-B593-A029EDDBC952.jpeg

Welcome from NJ!

welcome to FBBO from cold & snowy NorCal Sierras

good luck with the sale

Welcome from NW CT. Nice Coronet man.

Hudsons are extremely cool cars. My Uncle Benny was the President of the CT Hudson Owners Club for years and has had several. I've been wanting one myself! Post some pics of those too...

yeah no problem. I've been collecting for 10 plus years in my area. Found a few decent one and several rock pile cars. I have 5 running and 3 running/driving. Mostly try to collect 2 doors but have a few 4 door parts cars.

Hudson11.jpg hud53.jpg IMG00046.jpg 20596 (1).jpeg IMG_20180916_204400955.jpg Hudson2.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. My Dad had a 50 Hudson. Buckled the roof in standing on it picking cherries. Got in and popped it back out.

Welcome from the show me state! Nice coronet!!

Auto Transport Service
Back