• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Name for Auto Wholesale Business?

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
I took a class, and on Friday, took the DMV test, and passed it for Auto Wholesale. Looking now to get my license set up. I’ll be able to sell to dealers and others through a dealership for the paperwork and registration.

I’m looking for a catchy and easy to remember fiction business name. All suggestions at this point for names are welcome.

I’ll be able to buy at wholesale:
Auto’s
Boats
Motorcycles
RVs
Snow mobiles
ATVs
Off road other vehicles
Parts!

thanks!

3531689000_23ce7d8f66_c.jpg

STIRS Auto Wholesale.....STIRS meaning Screw The IRS :D

I took a class, and on Friday, took the DMV test, and passed it for Auto Wholesale. Looking now to get my license set up. I’ll be able to sell to dealers and others through a dealership for the paperwork and registration.

I’m looking for a catchy and easy to remember fiction business name. All suggestions at this point for names are welcome.

I’ll be able to buy at wholesale:
Auto’s
Boats
Motorcycles
RVs
Snow mobiles
ATVs
Off road other vehicles
Parts!

thanks!
What are the requirements for auto wholesale license and is this in CA?

Not easy to think up a name. They say it should say what you do. "Wholesale" suggests discounted prices, but retail customers might think you won't sell to them. "AA" gets you to the front of the alphabet.

Auto Transport Service
Back