• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New obnoxious ad?

Nate S

Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
New ad that takes over a big chunk of my iPhone screen reeks of trash websites. What gives? The regular ads of course pay for things, even if poorly targeted, I understand those. But this new thing? WTF?

Guys to to the ( web sight suggestions) and see if that ad is the same.
I took a screen shot of it and I think joey is working on it.

Screenshot_20220121-095834_Chrome.jpg

So why then are you using a cell phone for FBBO instead of a desk/lap top at home??? Also, if you install the APP, AdBlocker, it will prevent you from receiving ads that routinely pop up. Yes I do have a cell myself...Android...but I never use it when out and about and only for travel and such when on the road. I refuse to be tethered to one!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

New ad that takes over a big chunk of my iPhone screen reeks of trash websites. What gives? The regular ads of course pay for things, even if poorly targeted, I understand those. But this new thing? WTF?
You may get your issue addressed faster by posting it in the website suggestions and questions forum.

You may get your issue addressed faster by posting it in the website suggestions and questions forum.
To be honest, I didn’t even notice that was a forum choice! Seems like the appropriate place though. Could you just move it? Seems silly to re-make the post and have a duplicate.

So why then are you using a cell phone for FBBO instead of a desk/lap top at home??? Also, if you install the APP, AdBlocker, it will prevent you from receiving ads that routinely pop up. Yes I do have a cell myself...Android...but I never use it when out and about and only for travel and such when on the road. I refuse to be tethered to one!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Don't have a lap top as I live in the country no DSL. I tried satellite internet and wasn't impressed.

Auto Transport Service
Back