• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE New OE turn signal switches for '62-'63 & '64-'69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantsixdan

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new OE turn signal switches, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprint by one of Chrysler's original suppliers. These are not the cruddy Chinese knockoffs currently being sold by the outfit in Wisconsin (and all over the rest of the internet), nor are they the crude, low-quality Chinese items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not "can-be-made-to-work-and-fit-almost-sorta-mostly-OK-if-you-trim-and-drill" items. They are the real deal, with the correct snap/click switch operation feel. There are two types: the kind with the flat spade terminals for '62-'63 cars (part № 2258 700), and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for '64-'69 cars (part № 2631 383 or 2822 170).

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new stock switches off me for $101. $9.90 postage will get up to three switches to you within the lower 48 states. I'm shipping out of Seattle, WA. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

2258700_1.jpg

2258700_2.jpg

2631383_1.jpg

(Note to mods: I ran this past Joeychgo before posting; he said OK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back