• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW ORDER – VANISHING POINT

strokie

Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
The video here is VANISHING POINT featuring scenes from the 1971 movie of the same name, an American-German neo-noir action road film starring Barry Newman and a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum.
Volume up...

Last edited:
The video here is VANISHING POINT featuring scenes from the 1971 movie of the same name, an American-German neo-noir action road film starring Barry Newman and a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum.
Volume up...

I don't know if you've seen this you tube video of a recreation car just finished;

It looks like he did a good job,

Love the 70 4 door Satellite cop cars !!!!

Favorite flick, watched many times where I know the dialog. Went to see it when still showing at an outdoor theater with a date in my Challenger...was lucky there was no law enforcement around on way home that night...now as for another night when I still had my '70 Cuda...a different story...with Johnny Law..

I don't know if you've seen this you tube video of a recreation car just finished;

It looks like he did a good job,

Yes he did a good job.
I see this video... Thanks
Nick garage is near my home I'm a fan of his videos

Last edited:
In the top clip (new order) I see a scene I don't remember from the film...a woman sitting in the passenger seat rolling a joint?

In the top clip (new order) I see a scene I don't remember from the film...a woman sitting in the passenger seat rolling a joint?
That scene with the woman, and the night scenes was cut from the American release but it was in the European versions. I have both on my DVD. Many commentators have the opinion that it was a crucial part of the storyline (the woman was really a ghost) and made a difference to how the end was viewed.

That scene with the woman, and the night scenes was cut from the American release but it was in the European versions. I have both on my DVD. Many commentators have the opinion that it was a crucial part of the storyline (the woman was really a ghost) and made a difference to how the end was viewed.
Volume up...

Mopar Thumbs up.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back