• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW!!! PST's Double Adjustable Vi-King Smooth Bodied Aluminum Shocks

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
The thing that every muscle car, whether it's a cruiser, drag, or pro-touring car, needs when it comes to shocks is adjustability! PST's Vi-King® smooth bodied aluminum shocks are it with 19 positions of adjustability. Now you have your muscle car ride the way you want it, when you want it. Obtain that comfortable ride to the track, but once there, it is just a matter of a few clicks and you are ready to take on the meanest of corners or have the stiffness that any drag car owner wants to ensure a planted tire for that perfect straight launch.

19 Positions of compression and rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations

Lightweight aluminum construction with a tough clear anodized finish

5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods

Precision machined piston with PTFE/bronze piston wrap

VSK_217_zps10936e4a.jpg

Well, PST, these look interesting. Do they have a lifetime guarantee? Can I afford them?

-=Photon440=-

Yes all the products that we carry comes with the same Limited lifetime warranty that we have had since 1984. I have a set of these on my Malibu and I absolutely love them. Pricing is available at www.p-s-t.com.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back