• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new pup

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
new addition to the family..... meet Rebel, 12 week old Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff)

the wife and I were totally heartbroken at the passing of our beloved Rottie, Raven last month..... Rebel is not here as a "replacement" as those shoes will never be filled; but we do need an intimidating dog to guard the homestead and protect the wife when she is alone....... we brought him home 2 weeks ago; he has helped immensely, as the house was just so empty and depressing...... so far, he is an all-star

first, RIP our beautiful girl

raven_zpsztpj98pj.jpg

and now the newb..........

IMG_20170326_112548_zps08ocykww.jpg

IMG_20170326_113216_zpsgdeyfd68.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats....That is going to be a big dog and will intimidate anyone! Very good dogs to have too BTW....

Congratulations, you have holes in the yard to fill. Cool pup!

dad is 135 pounds, mom is 125 pounds...... dude looks exactly like dad, pretty much like this.......

The "newbee" pup is never meant to replace the paws of the previous pet . . . just fill the void of not having our furry 4 legged friend enrich our lives . . .

Great looking new pup . . . and so sorry for your loss. Enjoy the heck out of them while you can . . .

The "newbee" pup is never meant to replace the paws of the previous pet . . . just fill the void of not having our furry 4 legged friend enrich our lives . . .

Great looking new pup . . . and so sorry for your loss. Enjoy the heck out of them while you can . . .

Thank You, and couldn't agree more...... for the first time in 35 years I was without, and I/We couldn't stand it........ missing our girl pretty bad

Thank You, and couldn't agree more...... for the first time in 35 years I was without, and I/We couldn't stand it........ missing our girl pretty bad

Was in the same boat 7 years ago when I lost my Yellow lab after 16 1/2 years with her . . . first week was the toughest . . . but I still miss her. Then my brother calls me and asks if I want a Great Dane puppy ( I swore I would never again get another puppy ), and 7 years later, he's no longer a puppy but quite the treat to have around the house. My kids are grown up, and have moved out of the house, so it's just me and the "150 pound puppy" keeping each other company - and he's always happy to see me when I get home ( doesn't get much better than that ).

That picture of him, passed out, upside down . . . PRICELESS ! ! ! Think you've got a winner there . . . ( smile ) . . . now enjoy . . .

Great looking Mastiff pup, congrats
you gotta' love puppies & puppy breath

another sincere RIP to your girl Raven too

I can relate I just went thru that about 2 year ago now...
Love the new pup "Elvis" 20 months now,
he is very similar to the old guy "Lord Budnicks" made it 16.5 years old ,
but so different in so many ways too...
I went about 6 months without getting another Lab pup,
but was fostering another rescue dog "Bubba" at the time too...

IMO there's; "No bad breeds, just bad owners"...

good luck
he looks like he'll be big, like his dad too...

Last edited:
sorry to hear about that,,but life is good , we have to make the best of it,i was in the same boat 20 yrs ago when i had to let my dog down after 15 yrs,,i love these 4 legged beasts..lol.i got coco my lil chiwuaha 8 yrs ago.

IMG_20170323_1222021.jpg IMG_20170317_1712481.jpg PART_1489452789961_IMG_20170312_1747591.jpg IMG_20170312_1801161.jpg PART_1489526729468_IMG_20170124_1629251.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back