• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New puppies soon / name ideas

From my history- Rogue,Maddy,Lily,Riley,Bailey,Duke,Princess,Holly,Snuffer,Sammy,Laddie,Molly,Sadie; etc.,etc. Loved them all..

Ok so our dog was a bit further along then we thought. She had her puppies three days ago. Very sad to say, two of the three puppies did not make it. The mom is about seven years old and has no health issues. The vet said it could have been her age, due to it being first litter she had, not sure the reason why the two did not make it. With that said my wife was pretty upset so I let her name the only pup that made it. Thanks for all of the name suggestions but everyone knows that old saying. Happy wife, Happy life.
Here she is, Izzy, three days old.
0119171222.jpg

0119171223.jpg

I name my dogs after guns
Colt is the male
Daisy is the female
My brother has a female named Remmy (remington)
Or you could-
Scout
Charger
Bee
Dart
Scamp
R/T
Hemi
Cuda
Max
Torque

If you are a Gunsmoke TV show fan, the Ken Curtis character was "Festus". We named our first childhood dog, a sheperd mix, Festus. It is more original than most other dog names. Festus was also the name of the Roman governor of Judea in the first century. Oh, just read the family is not going to be as large as we were looking forward to, very sorry to hear that.

Festus.jpg

She is adorable . . . . Izzy "iz" one cute puppy . . . . and sorry for your loss . . .

She'll be a special pup!

I had a yellow Lab, she was the only one out of eight that lived! Samantha Spriggs! Called her Sammy. Her dad's name was Mr Spriggs.

She made it to 17 years before leaving this earth!

I humbly suggest-

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

badger badger badger

mushroom mushroom

and snake

She's a keeper.....and sorry for the loss of the other two pups.

Don't tell me you haven't seen the "Badger" animation?

14 days old and getting started on exploring her new world. Izzy opened her eyes two days ago and she's now learning very quickly how to walk.
20170126_004004.jpg

20170126_003503.jpg

She's also getting very spoiled by my wife. Tonight Izzy found out how good a belly rub is.

Awww.

Cute.

BEAUTIFUL!! Would love to see pictures of her growing up.
Ok so Izzy is 10 weeks old and has changed A LOT, size and color, and has started chewing EVERYTHING. She's not photo cooperative right now. Great dog though.
20170327_191744.jpg

Last edited:
What a cute little puppy!
Chick Magnet!

Auto Transport Service
Back