• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Reproduction Rallye Wheels in 17" Dia. x 8"or 9" Width, Source?

Rusty34

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
I caught a passing glance of a Motor Trend Mopar show where they mentioned someone is now offering reproduction Chrysler Rallye style wheels and trim rings in larger diameters and widths to take advantage of some of the new super tires on the market and still keep the OEM look. Anyone know more about this?

Tnx in advance!

Year One does but they are cast aluminum so the "trim ring" I believe is just part of the rim, like the repro cast Magnums. However, my buddy put a set on his Duster 340 and they look amazing. He also mentioned that they will work with OEM stock centre caps.

Last edited:
I have a pair here, the center caps don't just plop on. A guy would have to make some stud and nut arrangement to make work.
Doable , but time consuming

Thanks Guys!! As far as you know Year One is the only vendor currently making 17" deep dish wheels in the Chrysler Corp. Rallye Wheel style?

FYI they had been rotating sales and free shipping specials every few weeks on those

Auto Transport Service
Back