• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New site rookie

moparist

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Been reading the forums for a bout a month or two. I couldn't remember my login and PW so I asked for help. I was told I never signed up. Good. ol CRS. I have three Mopars at the moment. I drive an '08 Ram Sport Quad Cab (Hemi), and I'm working on a 65 Dodge Coronet 500 I just bought in Louisiana. Rebuiding both ends of the suspension at the moment. I also have a 47 Plymouth Tudor sedan to hot rod. Its getting a 291 DeSoto hemi and an A-500 trans and Mustang suspension at both ends. I'm a charter member of the MidSouth Mopar club. I enjoy the site and hope to continue learning and maybe contribute occasionally. I recently retired from the post office and have lots of time to give to my therapy (Mopars).

moparist;
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining the site.
That 47 Plymouth Tudor sedan to hot rod with a 291 DeSoto hemi and an A-500 trans sounds great! Keep us posted.
Love those Coronets!
Super-bee_ski
(mark)

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back