• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to BBodies....

Eckhard

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Eckhrad, I'm 49 years young and I live in Germany.
Since decades, I love and drive US-cars.
It all started with a 1988 Ford LTT Country Squire, followed by a 93 Firebird, a 95 Cadillac STS, a 99 Cadillac STS and my actual daily drive, a 2010 Dodge RAM 1500 SLT.
The last 3 years I spent restoring a 1973 Plymouth Duster (medium hot built 360 with about 450HP – high 12’s in the ¼ mile).

But at the moment, I'm working on the 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 we bought for my wife (model, unfortunately not engine size).
The next project will be a 1966 Dodge Polara 383 (still working on the engine - 496 stroker.

Regards from lake constance..... Eckhard

Duster act.jpg IMG_20210626_191634.jpg DSC07698.JPG

Welcome to FBBO from Batavia, NY,

Welcome aboard. I like the color on that Duster.

Welcome to the site.. very nice collection of cars you have. I also like
the color on your Duster too!

Thank's....
The Duster took nearly 3 years and it isn't that easy, since some sellers won't ship to germany any more.
Color is: https://tiendaracingcolors.com/de/f...arbe-candy-uk11-apple-red-house-of-kolor.html
Duster was a full restauration (down to the sheet metal).

The Coronet is a great car - nice shape.
But I need to do something with the 318.... unfortunately "only" a 440 model, not a 440 engine.
But nothing a Huges whiplash camshaft can't fix...
http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...hZnQ=&level2=V2hpcGxhc2ggTXVzY2xlIENhciBDYW1z
The engine is a 86 low comp 318... toped with a Edelbrock 1406 (just ordered the calibration kit)....
A lot of work, but she is a beauty.

The engine block for the polara is nearly prepeared and I'm ready to order the stroker kit... but the whole car needs work and it will be a full resto, too.
But some parts for the Polara are hard to find ;-)

If you need some parts/pieces for your 66 Polara.. try contacting Murray Park
@ cbodiesonly.com I think! Or just google him. I have been to his place, in Tiffin, Ohio and he has 100s of cars, and many thousands of parts. A friend of mine brought him back many projects, and parts cars from Arizona 10-12 years ago or so. He is sometimes hard to get ahold of, but keep trying. He ships parts all over the world to customers.

Welcome from Missouri!!

sweet rides and glad your here.:thumbsup:

Welcome Eckhrad, From Pittsburgh, PA.
Nice car you have there..

Welcome aboard from NJ. You have very good taste in Mopars. Thanks for posting the pictures and best of luck with your "toys"! :D
:thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alabama, great selection of cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back