• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To FBBO

Mike Barga

Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Mike Barga and I'm currently working on a 63 Dodge 440 drag car and I also have a 67 belvedere II. I've been around mopars my entire life and really enjoy working on them.

Last edited:
B9BE053E-0E7F-41DC-9AD1-543295C6A206.jpeg
A97081B4-A50D-484F-B9A3-90608B7DD558.jpeg
9DFD0DC6-8CD2-4B15-8274-2832DCF684D4.jpeg
F249EEF3-902C-4BBD-AB94-2C7BF27FDEC4.jpeg

Nice looking car I am Kelly from Washington state ( the desert part) I am also new to this forum, well to any forum that is. I have wanted to ask questions or respond to questions but have no idea how to do it. Wish you well on you endeavors

Nice looking car I am Kelly from Washington state ( the desert part) I am also new to this forum, well to any forum that is. I have wanted to ask questions or respond to questions but have no idea how to do it. Wish you well on you endeavors
Thanks they’re both works in progress lol and no worries it took me 20 mins to figure out how to do it as well lol

I am an old dog and have now brain space left to learn anything new so I have to dump something to learn something and I don’t wanna give away anything ( I think I’m a hoarder )

Welcome to FBBO Mike!! Two great Mopars and your scenery looks the same as it does here in central Illinois!!

Welcome to you both. For the questions, you can start a thread in the various sections that would pertain to what you are after. Or you could start a build thread and ask questions there, post pictures about what you are doing etc. Mine is in the members rides/restorations.

Welcome to the site......you too Kelly

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back