• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

dusterkid

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
I'm new to FBBO, but if your on Moparts, FCBO (For C Bodies Only) or FABO (For A Bodies Only) than you might see me posting already. I go by DusterKid on Moparts and FCBO and MoparStud440 on FABO. I've been around mopars my entire life and have a 69 Barracuda and my dad has a 67 Belvedere. We also have a 73, 74 and 75 Duster that my dad, sister and I drag race. As my dad is getting older I'm starting to sell off some of the goodies he's collected in his 50+ years of mopar collecting.

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Post up some photos of your rides when you get a chance.

Welcome from the PRC central coast. I used to have a 73 Duster in my past.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

:xscuseless:

welcome from NY!

Welcome from Missouri!!

I'm new to FBBO, but if your on Moparts, FCBO (For C Bodies Only) or FABO (For A Bodies Only) than you might see me posting already. I go by DusterKid on Moparts and FCBO and MoparStud440 on FABO. I've been around mopars my entire life and have a 69 Barracuda and my dad has a 67 Belvedere. We also have a 73, 74 and 75 Duster that my dad, sister and I drag race. As my dad is getting older I'm starting to sell off some of the goodies he's collected in his 50+ years of mopar collecting.
Welcome from OH! :xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, yep pictures are needed.

Auto Transport Service
Back