• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

Overdrives

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello!

New member here and I'm looking forward to any contribution that I might be able to provide. I spent 6.5 years with Keisler Engineering (leaving a couple of months before they folded) and have been with Silver Sport Transmissions for close to a year now. If I can offer any technical assistance on Tremec installations, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help.

Jeff Kauffman

hi and welcome to the site thanks for the info and possible help !:headbang:

Welcome Jeff. :hello2:

Hi Jeff, welcome:wav:

Do you also have a b body? Thanks for the offer of help to members!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

good to have you here,
read your response to a B-Body TKO 5 speed conversion thread it was helpful

Welcome aboard. Wish you would have showed up earlier, I have a thread (Viper T56 Install) going on right now that you might have had some tips on? I'm sure your knowledge will be much appreciated.

Welcome to FBBO! Glad to have you with us...

Thanks everyone! I stay very busy so if I'm MIA for a few days it doesn't mean I've deserted the forum.

Hi Jeff!
Welcome aboard and thank you for joining the forum!

Wow, sounds like you have some great experience!
Thanks man!

Welcome aboard Jeff! Good to see a rep from SST on here, especially since I'm planning to do the perfectfit TKO 5-speed swap from the 727 I have now at some point in the next year or so. I actually got a quote from you on it last summer, but it's going to take some time for me to finish paying off other things and save up the big $$$$ for that. Glad to have you here!

Auto Transport Service
Back