• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to mopar from the UK

Hotrod Phil

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi thanks for having me. Name is Phil and live in the UK, town called Atherstone.

I've got a 65 dodge coronet 500 original colour but been resprayed and original interior apart from buckets and center console taken out for a bench what bit disappointing as they chopped off brackets for console but it has a 440rb block and just brought a f1 intercooler procharger set up that will be going on it also when get around to it. I'm currently just looking into suspension and steering set up atm then will be axle and so on.

Me and my fiance have a little boy on the way 23rd December so will have that to contend to also so chances of been on here with updates all the time will be bit slim but will get there lol.

Just a few pics of the car below.
Many thanks phil

IMG_20191005_162836.jpg IMG_20191005_142244.jpg IMG_20190908_131710.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful car and thanks for sharing pics!

Also, congrats on the future addition to your family!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

congrats on the pending little baby boy too :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind comments. It's much appreciated.

Nice to see when people with same cars and interests all join together on one forum mad to see how far people are from.

Once get started into the build and buying parts will upload them on here

Welcome from Michigan Phil! Nice car and congrats on the upcoming new member to your family.

Welcome! Anybody named Hotrod has to be
A cool guy!!!

Welcome from West Virginia. Beautiful car and congrats on the baby boy!

Welcome aboard from Ohio && congrats also!

Welcome. And, congrats on the fast approaching Wedding!

Welcome from the state of Missouri!! Best of luck with the little one and love your car!!!

welcome to FBBO congrats on the little one also nice coronet

Greetings from central Illinois . Love the early b bodies. Congrats on the pending addition to the family .

Auto Transport Service
Back