• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar World

tnfastback

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 70 RR that had been in a garage since the late 90's. Going to start restoration in the Fall and found site looking for parts and info. I am sure I will have a lot of questions and just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.
PART_1453126814046_0117161430(1).jpg

welcome to the madness. thats a nice ride what's under the hood? 383?

Great color for a 70. Probably my favorite.

Welcome from Southeastern Arizona! Nice looking RR you have there!

Greetings and Salutations from Ohio!!

This site is awesome! ImI'm new and feel quite welcomed, every question has been answered thoughtfully and effectively, welcome! You're gonna be here alot, so ask away!

Welcome aboard from the west side of Tennessee! Looks like a sweet score and a great way to get thoroughly addicted.
Keep us posted on your progress!

Cool 70 RR

welcome to FBBO from sunny, hot & dry NorCal

welcome to the site .
start putting the padding on your walls now, it'll save time later :lol:

Welcome. Outstanding taste in Automobiles.

Welcome to the dark side. Good luck with the RR. Nice project.

Car was original 383, but as I have noticed with most of these cars the original 383 was swapped out for a 440. I guess people were chasing CI's even back in the day. The Vitamin C is the correct color and the previous owner had the quarters and trunk pan replaced. I ordered the whole Moog front end rebuild kit, a 16:1 steering box and a power disc brake kit that has the OEM look Bendix booster/master cylinder. The car had a go wing (unsure if originally equipped) and the previous owner traded it for the bucket seats now in the car. The trunk lid still has the mounting holes in it, but I received another used original deck lid and the bench seat with car. I plan on rebuilding the front end components and then strip/clean the bottom of car before starting on the bodywork.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back