• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum, from NE Ohio

Impkidd

Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Just signed up to the forum tonite. Been watching the site for a while and decided to make it official. So I can PM members that may have parts that I'm shopping for. I own a disassembled ‘70 Superbird that I purchased last year from a one owner family, and looking for mostly date-coded B-body items. The Superbird specific items pretty much came with the car.
The car is in the mid-west presently, for body work and reassembly. I’ve been gathering parts known needed for the process to come this summer.
I also own a ‘99 Plymouth Prowler with the Prowler go-kart, and a ‘61 Imperial 2 door. But, the Superbird has been a goal of 42 years to own. And this one came up as a project to learn every nut and bolt about.
One question, I cannot seem to find a “for sale” and “parts wanted” section? Are these ads just mixed in with other posts? So I can search those sections. Thanks. Rob.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web. You have just got to post up some pics of that bird however.
Click on the "Forums" tab on the top left of your screen, and you will see the for sale and wanted sections 1/2 way down or so.

istockphoto-517611164-612x612.jpg

south-carolina-welcomes-you-sign.jpg
And we need pics please

Welcome from Illinois!! Got pictures of your Superbird project posted anywhere on FBBO?

Welcome to FBBO from soggy NorCal Sierras

we will need photos of the Bird :poke:
& Prowler & Cart couldn't hurt either

You’ve got the Nats and Carlisle coming up.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

We like pictures. Start with the Imperial if you don't have a SB picture on hand.

Auto Transport Service
Back