• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Forum, more to come soon

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Grew up always liking Mopar's from my Dad, he has several that need different levels of restoration including a Superbird, 70 Challenger RT/SE 6pack, and two other Chargers. Only one of the Chargers (plum crazy/white top) is in good shape drive able and 95% restored.

I got a steal on a 70 Charger 500 out of MZ on Ebay about 10 yrs ago. Good shape for the price (12.6k) and some small restoration issues. I neglected the vinyl top and am currently in the process of restoring it among other work. Pics will be uploaded to that forum section next. Go there and check it out and tell me what you think.

-Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt!

Sounds like you guys have some nice rides....

Post some pics for all of us to see your iron....

welcome to FBBO you guys have some sweet cars post some pics when you can

Hi Matt, I checked out your car in the Projects and Restorations forum. Nice work!
:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Thanks everyone, I'll post some Pics of my Dads Cars in the near future, they are resting in the high desert area currently, he doesn't have time to fix them up either he's had them since late 80's early 90's. I'm hoping in next 5 yrs when he retires he can find the time.

Welcome

welcome from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the show me state!!

Auto Transport Service
Back