• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum scene

Jake VanWesten

Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Jake, I've somewhat recently gotten into a 79 Dodge Magnum that I daily drive. I'm a young 24 years of age and have been wanting to become more knowledgeable on Mopars and personalize mine to me wants. I've gotten some other 50s, 60s, and 70s (Hopefully a 90s after this weekend) mopars between my father and I, but this is my first B body. Below are some pics.

20220314_200129.jpg IMG_20211202_122739_535.jpg IMG_20211025_185503_757.jpg

Welcome to the boards from Western New York, nice ride.

Welcome from Illinois!! Looks like that Magnum has had some TLC. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard from NJ. It's good to see some younger folks joining in on the fun here. Thanks for posting the pictures, Nice!
:thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

That is a good looking car.
Welcome to the forum.
You already passed the test. Great spelling and grammar without typing in ALL CAPS, (Most people hate that) PLUS you put up pictures!
If you’re also a bit of a smart aleck, you’ll fit in quite well.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, nice Magnum

Nice looking Magnum, Jake. Welcome to the clan! I got your pm... be talking to you soon. Enjoy the site; there's a lot of experience and wisdom here... and sometimes not.
:lol:

Welcome to the forum.
You already passed the test. Great spelling and grammar without typing in ALL CAPS, (Most people hate that) PLUS you put up pictures!
If you’re also a bit of a smart aleck, you’ll fit it quite well.
All that and more ! You will find many good people on this forum.Also a few SMART ALECKS !:poke:
I like all B Bodies the late "B's" are great cruisers.

Welcome to the forum.
If you’re also a bit of a smart aleck, you’ll fit in quite well.
Fixed that for you. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back