• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum

Taniaheptig

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone thank you for allowing me to join this group I have a 1969 Plymouth fury 3 2-door hardtop I have loved Mopar since I was a little girl

Welcome, Tania! How about some pics of your car?

Holy cow, you took me up on it!!

Welcome aboard Tania! Post up a few pics of the car and let these guys find out how enthusiastic you are and you'll soon have a whole 'nuther family.

Gentlemen, this lady gave Billy a great deal on Facebook Marketplace and I had the joy of meeting her this weekend. She's the real deal. We should have taken a selfie lol!!!

P.S. I told Billy you joined. "tell her bring the pos trans over so I can check it out & see what it needs."

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

SE PA sends greetings. Welcome to the B-Bodies. B stands for "best". I'm a newbie, but a lifer Mopar gearhead, too. Now post some pics of that Fury III.

Greetings from northern MI.

'69 Plymouth Fury you say??....Pics or it didn't happen

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Anyone who has the endorsement of CudaChick (Leanna) must be pretty alright!

1657579884793.png
we need pics please

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Tania. These guys are suckers for pictures. Not so good at reading, though. LOL

This was some years back needs some work done was wondering if anyone has a idea of the value

Holy cow, you took me up on it!!

Welcome aboard Tania! Post up a few pics of the car and let these guys find out how enthusiastic you are and you'll soon have a whole 'nuther family.

Gentlemen, this lady gave Billy a great deal on Facebook Marketplace and I had the joy of meeting her this weekend. She's the real deal. We should have taken a selfie lol!!!

P.S. I told Billy you joined. "tell her bring the pos trans over so I can check it out & see what it needs."
Yes we should have took a picture I really enjoyed meeting you it's hard to find good people in this time and day

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from Georgia

Auto Transport Service
Back