• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the site. Hello all.

Gwinnetts

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Retired truck driver in Winder Ga. Doing restorations as Social Security supplement and to finance building my own toys. I have a 73 Challenger (first one I ever owned) that i completed last year. 493 Cu. In. Blueprint engine based on 440 block.

Current love of my life is my 69 Charger. 496 Cu. In. 440 Source stroker kit based on the original matching #'s 383 and Torqueflight (also matching #).

20 years ago I never would have thought these cars were worth restoring. Paid way too much for them, spent way too much building them, and enjoyed every single minute. Priceless, I guess. Both of these are drivers. Never been on a trailer (since I got them anyway)

Challenger before:
20151028_162432.jpg
20151030_185730.jpg

After:
20170114_121239.jpg
20170118_174539.jpg

69 Charger before:

20170105_183428.jpg
20170116_105106.jpg

Currently (still building)

IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG

Both of these projects were helped along greatly due to the information that I was able to get in these forums. So thank you also.

Welcome from Indiana. You do good work, wish you were my neighbor.

Welcome from Ohio & to retirement. Great cars.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Got a few sweet looking project cars there along with your love bug. Good luck with the projects and enjoy the other..

Gwinnetts, A hardy welcome from Washington state. Quite a transformation you performed on both cars, bringing them back from where they were before. You really are a "Mopersaver"! :thankyou:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Gwinnetts...Welcome from Michigan!!:welcome:Awesome job you did on saving those cars. Love them.

Welcome from NJ! You did great jobs on those cars! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome and wow.
I'd never saw a charger convertible before.

Hello from California!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back