• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Upgraded Power Pack for EL Charger Dash

A383Wing

Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
I have a limited number of the new upgraded power packs available. Price is $190 with free mailing to anywhere in the lower 48 States. Out of country shipping will be determined by your address and added to the price of the unit. These new units do not "hum" as the OE ones do. These do not get hot like OE styles do, and these only draw .3a (three tenths of one amp). There is also short protection integrated into this unit, so if a needle shorts out, this power pack will shut down completely and remain off until the next time you turn on the lights, if short is still there, it will shut off again. I take Paypal, check, money order, or freshly printed cash. Send me a PM or email if interested. Best to contact me after next Monday, I will be out of town on Saturday, and will be in hospital on Monday, so this will give you time to decide if you want one or not.

100e4580.jpg 100e4581.jpg

Are you still selling 1966 Charger EL power packs? If not would you know anyone selling quality repo power packs?
Thanks,
Dave Bailey

I have also had some for sale previously, but don't have any more for sale right now. Bryan or I can rebuild your original unless the transformer is bad.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,
Sorry for my delay in responding. I have a couple of defective spare power pack's I can send you. Please let me know your mailing address and how much to re-build each unit. It would be great to get my Charger's EL working again!!
Thanks,
Dave Bailey

are you still rebuilding 66 charger power packs?

Auto Transport Service
Back