• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Years 2020 What are you guys doing

Probably be playing ARMA 3 with my friends.. Other than that not a damn thing..

I'll probably take a nap around 8:00pm, then I'll get up at 11:15 or so to go into work for a Midnight-Noon shift.

If I weren't working, I'd probably be asleep in the chair by 10:30pm and get up about 12:15am to go to bed. That's how it's been in recent years.

Already turned down a party (don't wana drive 30 + miles on amature nite.) Just hang w family... fall asleep in my lazyboy….

I almost never go to bed before midnight anyway, so it'll be the same as usual but with noisy fireworks outside.

My daughter and family take us out to a really nice restaurant for dinner and then home to wait until the ball drops. Id like to go into her town as they shut down Main St and put on a fireworks show.

If no assignment on the job, I’ll duck under a freeway for a few to wait for the lead to stop dropping.

59c-2.jpg
garfield-the-cat-leaping-lasagna-FT-BLOG0617-1.jpg
tenor (2).gif

Celebrate at home with the family. Now that my kids are older, they bring their significant others. We eat well, have some drinks, sit in front of the fireplace playing some of the new group card games and wait for the ball to drop. After that, the old folks usually pass out and the kids stay up till whenever.
Happy New Year everyone !!!!

Hmmm,I'vealways wondered; does a decade run from 1-10 or go from 0-9?
0 to 9

Well, kain't use any weapons out back anymore since all that land now has houses standing all over it so might just finish off some old fireworks and call it good. Used to be kinda fun out here but now I'm solidly in the city instead of being out on the fringes of it. :( And it mostly depends on what the weather is doing but right now it's looking pretty good for New Years Eve but cloudy and cooler with a 60% chance of rain on the 1st. Right now I'm thinking that the 1st would be a good day to do something on my car.

Fondue with a group of friends. No fireworks as they are a pain to get.

Odds are good will doze off well before midnight...any time after around 9:30 is a crap shoot with whether I'm awake or not. Then it's awake around 1 or 2 or 3 trying to get back to sleep. We will figure out a movie to watch and if it's too slow or confusing with the plot, as more seem to be today anyway, won't see the end of it. If I remember, I'll break out the ancient bottle of Kahlua for a shot a that.

This year we are going to be staying home with the dogs and eat some lobster and have a few beverages and sit in front of the fireplace and try and find a good movie and relax.........

IMG_1186.JPG IMG_1217.JPG

Well I'll have no problem finding ice for my drinks! Tomorrow will be spent chipping at sea can doors and torching locks so I can get back into things again around here.

Catching a flight home... Been back in Louisiana since the 27th... I'll get home around 7 pm & I'll be in bed soon after...

Home with my better 2/3rds. Maybe watch a movie before the ball drops 15 miles away and hit the hay. Being in the towing biz I never know when the phone will ring or where that tow will bring me.:BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back