• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New York guys have you seen this car?

NDBSRT8

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a little bit of help finding a particular car. My granddaddy was the original owner of a beautiful 1970 Charger R/T. By the time he sold it a few years ago it was a full drag car. Im searching for it. I grew up with that car and it made me terribly sad to see it go, but now im looking to get in contact with the current owner. All i know is the guy that bought the charger from my grandad was from Buffalo, New York. The car is not hard to miss and I was hoping that some of you might frequent the drag strips up there and might know the owner or at least know where the car is. When he sold it, it was a full tube drag car with a 540 chevy in it (i know i know), it ran 8s. Gpa ran it in super pro/super gas, id assume the current owner does as well. If you have any info at all on this car please send it my way.

heres a few pictures.

charger1.jpg

charger2.jpg

I'm from the Buffalo area and got to Lancaster speedway fairly regularly. It's a 1/8th mile track. I have never seen this car there. There is a 1/4 mile track closer to Rochester, I will be heading there a few times this year and I will keep my eyes open for you. This car will not be hard to recognize! If I see it I will let you know.

id really consider selling mine, not a r/t
but same color and black top
45k cash
ive owned mine for 22 years it has 8 miles on complete resto

Attachments

• charger camaro 016.jpg
    charger camaro 016.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 371
Hi there, I live just outside NYC, I host the largest 1 day car show which has cars from all over as well as race at Englishtown, Island, Lebanon Valley and Atco and I have never seen that car. Would love to help. Thanks, Joe

Last edited:
id really consider selling mine, not a r/t
but same color and black top
45k cash
ive owned mine for 22 years it has 8 miles on complete resto

beautiful car but im looking for this one specific car, trying to bring it back to the family. i just got word it might be back in ohio. the search continues

I know it's a little late but I know exactly where that car is... North Collins NY

I know it's a little late but I know exactly where that car is... North Collins NY
The OP that was asking about the car has been inactive on this site since 2014, but perhaps someone else
will be helped by your post. Thanks for sharing!

Auto Transport Service
Back