• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newb

BRYAN IRICK

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me. I am an old Mopar nut and am building a few toys. Im building a 1952 B2B pilothouse truck, 68 New Yorker front frame stub and rear diff, 86 Gran Fury 318/auto, rear air bags. 1933 Cevy sedan, hand built frame, 73 winnebago 440/727 with a long cross ram setup, f350 rear diff with super singles. Daily driver is a lowered 88 D150 shorbed. Im a mad scientist in the garage. Hope to chat with y'all.

Welcome from Alabama, how about some pictures of these Mopar'd Frankenstein's. They sound like great projects. You must have great skills to make all this work together. Join the fun.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Here are just a few pics of my toys

20211016_132816.jpg 20211016_131348.jpg 20211016_131348.jpg 20210327_130925.jpg IMG_20201118_182223.jpg 20210525_134722.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle Bryan. That first gen half ton is sick. What year is that?
BTW you spell your name wrong.
Yours truly, BrIan. :)

Welcome aboard from Illinois Bryan and thanks for your story & pics. Like what you're into there. Born & raised in MO. Still have son, grandson & lots of family there. Brother is member of Dragon Lake Mopars in the Lake Ozark area. Looks like you might be out in the country yourself?

hello and welcome to the show from S Carolina

Welcome aboard from Illinois Bryan and thanks for your story & pics. Like what you're into there. Born & raised in MO. Still have son, grandson & lots of family there. Brother is member of Dragon Lake Mopars in the Lake Ozark area. Looks like you might be out in the country yourself?

In the city actually. Springfield. Got licky and used city codes to my advantage. Had an empty lot on the back of my lot when I bought it. It was part of the same property so I threw up up a shop with a lift.

In the city actually. Springfield. Got licky and used city codes to my advantage. Had an empty lot on the back of my lot when I bought it. It was part of the same property so I threw up up a shop with a lift.

Great town, Springfield. Looks like you have plenty of elbow room to do your thing there. You and my brother aren't that far apart. He's just southwest of Camdenton and he's another lover of everything Mopar. Pic below is his 65 Sat 383 T/F. Maybe you've seen it around. Best wishes and happy holidays!

1965 Satellite & Bill 6-26-21.jpg

That's a cool 33 Chevy rat rod, love the cross ram 440.

Auto Transport Service
Back