• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from IL

70Fish

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, great forum! I've been a member on Moparts for a while, and been spending more time on this "chat line" as there seems to be more activity here, and it's specialized.

I've been wrenching on a 70 Beep'r, in addition to a 70 B'Cuda. Both are decent local show rides, and the Runner is currently stripped of its' dash, steering column, and heater box, all of which I'm rebuilding now. Typical scope creep hell any time you take one item off/apart, you find 3 more things to fix!

Some of my fav B Bodies: 69 Bee, 68 Coronet R/T, 68 GTX, 68 Charger R/T, both Wing Cars, and both "M" code cars. Would really love to get a 69 Bee some day!! Wish they had made them in ragtop's, and I've thought about making a 1 of 0 convertible Bee out of a PJ (plain jane) 69 318 Coronet. I know the purists would cringe, but f it, it's not like it couldn't be easily converted over to a 69 R/T knock (off).

Cheers,
George

Hey all, great forum! I've been a member on Moparts for a while, and been spending more time on this "chat line" as there seems to be more activity here, and it's specialized.

I've been wrenching on a 70 Beep'r, in addition to a 70 B'Cuda. Both are decent local show rides, and the Runner is currently stripped of its' dash, steering column, and heater box, all of which I'm rebuilding now. Typical scope creep hell any time you take one item off/apart, you find 3 more things to fix!

Some of my fav B Bodies: 69 Bee, 68 Coronet R/T, 68 GTX, 68 Charger R/T, both Wing Cars, and both "M" code cars. Would really love to get a 69 Bee some day!! Wish they had made them in ragtop's, and I've thought about making a 1 of 0 convertible Bee out of a PJ (plain jane) 69 318 Coronet. I know the purists would cringe, but f it, it's not like it couldn't be easily converted over to a 69 R/T knock (off).

Cheers,
George
go for it , i would love to see a bee convert , oh and welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back