• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Here from OH

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
I've got a 66 Belvedere II hemi car that needs put back together. Glad to be here looking forward to gleaning info after being out of the mopar scene for 25 years.
I'm looking for a hemi Kmember and a stock Belvedere II steering wheel assy for it.
I also had to get a fuel tank, sender and hoses as the tank was rusted out and the filler neck hoses were rotted.
This is truly a barn find, I pulled it out of a barn/lean to in florida after 20 years.
Can't wait to get it back to where it was before it was parted out. I'm waiting on a distributor for the 440 that's currently in it so I can get the engine running correctly so I can hopefully drive it some.

Last edited:
Welcome to the party, from Dayton ! There's a lot of buckeye's here.

I've got a 66 Belvedere II hemi car that needs 0ut back together. Glad to be here looking forward to gleaning info after being out of the mopar scene for 25 years.
I'm looking for a hemi Kmember and a stock Belvedere II steering wheel assy for it.
I also had to get a fuel tank, sender and hoses as the tank was rusted out and the filler neck hoses were rotted.
This is truly a barn find, I pulled it out of a barn/lean to in florida after 20 years.
Can't wait to get it back to where it was before it was parted out. I'm waiting on a distributor for the 440 that's currently in it so I can get the engine running correctly so I can hopefully drive it some.

WOW, Congratulations on your find!
Truly a "Landmark" car!
As Aarons Air says: "Welcome"
And yes, I was fortunate enough to spend 12 years in Dayton, a wonderful place as is all of Ohio!
Again, great car send pics
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Indiana. Would love to see some pictures of your Plymouth. Also 69bfan on this forum is a vendor for repro parts.

Welcome from Alabama, great to find those old Hemi cars.

hello and welcome to the site from S Carolina

Welcome aboard from NJ & as mentioned........Click,click, paste, paste, upload! :D

Here are some after we got it on the trailer and it got rained on, which rinsed it off. My buddy I got it from said his dad drove it into the barn and parked it 20 years or so ago. He put a cover over it and it had a sand floor in the barn. He told me it was a rust bucket probably by now. Lol. He took the cover off and my jaw dropped. The car is beautiful. It has some bubbles on the passenger quarter but other than that, it's really solid.

20210621_233331.jpg 20210621_233346.jpg 20210621_233358.jpg

Front doghouse appears to have been replaced at some point.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Here are some after we got it on the trailer and it got rained on, which rinsed it off. My buddy I got it from said his dad drove it into the barn and parked it 20 years or so ago. He put a cover over it and it had a sand floor in the barn. He told me it was a rust bucket probably by now. Lol. He took the cover off and my jaw dropped. The car is beautiful. It has some bubbles on the passenger quarter but other than that, it's really solid.

View attachment 1133462 View attachment 1133463 View attachment 1133464
Sand drains well maybe that's why it didn't rust.

Auto Transport Service
Back